Would you dip your hands in formaldehyde? How about camphor? Dibutyl
phthalate? Toluene? What, not formaldehyde resin either? No. We didn’t
think so. And yet, 10-major toxic chemicals can be found in many nail
polishes, many of which are well known high-end brand names.
But not ours. We are free of 10 toxic
ingredients because we know that if its just a matter of a little more
money, you’d prefer to avoid putting this foul stuff on your nails. Our
products are also not tested on animals. So next time you go in for a
mani-pedi, make sure to ask for our 10 Free polish - or avoid risking it and
bring your own. You deserve it.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. And like with any beauty product we recommend a patch test.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-free / Paraben-free / GMO-free
Our goal is to create products that are ethical and of the least toxicity possible, while still maintaining the quality and function of the product. These are products that work.
All of our products are made in certified facilities and we do not test on animals or use any animal bi-products, nor do our third party affiliates.
None of our production facilities are subsidiaries of parent companies that carry out any form of animal testing.
Please read all ingredients and decide if these are the products for you.
With any beauty product we recommend a patch test. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Citric Acid.
May contain/Peut contenir: CI 15510, CI 15850, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 45370, CI 45380, CI 45410, CI 47000, CI 60725, CI 60730, CI 77007, CI 77019, CI 77163 (Bismuth Chloride Oxide), CI 77491/CI 77499, CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77891.
Polyethylene terephthalate, polyurethane, synthetic flurophlogopite. May Contain: mica**, titanium dioxide (CI77891)**, iron oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)**, (CI 77000)**, pigment green 7 (CI 74260), (CI 45410)**, (CI 77861)**, manganese violet (CI 77742)**, (CI 77288)**, ultramarines (CI 77007)**, (CI 15850).
POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN(PIGMENT +/-) CI 15850:2, CI 15850:1, CI45410:2, CI77891, CI 77491, CI 77491, CI15850:2, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI77891, CI 15850:1, CI 77491, CI77492.
POLYISOBUTENE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SQUALANE, SQUALANE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, MAY CONTAIN/PIGMENT (+/-), CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 15850:2, RED 7 LAKE CI 15850:, CI45410:2, CI19140:1, CI 42090:2, CI 77492, CI77491, CI77499.
GIMMIE GOOD FACE PRIMER
Cyclopentasiloxane, Disiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Capryl/Capric Triglyceride, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl, Sorbic Acid (Acidum Sorbicum).
THAT GLO THO HIGHLIGHTER
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polybutene, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain (+/-): CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.
WHAT OUR INGREDIENTS DO:
- Carthamus Tintorius (Safflower Oil): Regenerative for skin cells, softening
- Candelilla: Moisturizing, plant-based wax emulsifier
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters: Plant-based extract, skin conditioning
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Anitbacterial, moisturizer, conditioner and emulsifier
- Theobroma Cacao ( Cocoa) Butter: Fatty acids for skin relief and conditioning
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Smoothing and toning
- Silica: Absorbing and opacifying agent
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil: Pressed olive fruit oil, cleansing and emulsifying
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Antioxidant
- Eupatorium Rebaudianum: Sweet leaf extract, flavoring agent
- Bertoni (Stevia) Leaf Extract: Sweet leaf extract, flavoring agent
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract (Natural Color): Herbal extract, skin conditioning
- Manganese Violet C1 77742: Natural pigment
- Titanium Dioxide C1 77891, Iron Oxides C1 77491, C1 77492, Mica: Natural pigment
+/- May Contain: Calcium Sodium Borosilicate: Emulsifying agent
We highly recommend that you spot test before use. We make no medical claims to our products and take no responsibility for reactions and/or allergies. For external use only